Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here I am.

(Thanks Josh and Stephanie. I am so happy to have another mode to rant.)

Hi ladies and gentlemen. My name is Chuck. If you don't know me, stop reading. If you do know me, you may want to as well. I own a little comic store in Puyallup Washington. Its not much, but it is a living. All humility aside, I am an OCD retailer constantly attempting to improve my store via product updates, renovations, and visual aides hence the name Comic Evolution. Oh, you've heard of us? Good.

While I am pleased with the general direction of the industry during these tough economic times, I am increasingly cynical about many of the products I have to force down the throat of my customers. This will now be my primary venue for psychotherapy. Who better to analyze and diagnose my psychosis than myself?

Stay tuned friends and d-bags...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the ranting, Chuck. Maybe you could start with the stupidity of Diamond Comics not shipping after the week of Christams. Many other folks are working during that time, so what makes these fucks so special?

    ReplyDelete